BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT
For a proportional body, the shape and ratio of the hip is important. The shape and ratio of one’s hip is largely determined by its genetic structure, but many patients are not satisfied with their flat hips despite a healthy life. This operation is a very natural-looking operation with pronounced results, special fat injection is used to obtain a fuller, rounder hip contour.
This process is a special fat transfer that increases the size and shape of the hips without hip replacement (silicone). With liposuction, excess fat is taken from the hips, abdomen, waist or thighs, and then some of this fat is injected into the hip. In this operation, if there is sagging skin on the hip, there is no intervention.If there is skin sagging in the hips or leg, thigh and butt lift surgery may be a more suitable option.
Brazilian butt surgery; the lower body folds become pronounced, the fat in your hips or abdomen decreases and shapes the body.
In those with flat hips, it gives a younger, aesthetically pleasing shape by gaining hip projection.
Re-establishes the balance between your upper and lower body. A significant advantage of Brazilian hip surgery is that it enlarges the hip size without an implant (silicone hip replacement). Brazilian Butt (BBL) Surgery However, if the person is very weak, the fat to be taken from the body is not enough and the only way to achieve the desired size increase may be silicone hip replacement.
Brazilian Butt surgery is performed under general anesthesia and is in three stages.
- Phase 1: The first stage of Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery is to take fat from the hips, waist, thighs, abdomen and other areas with Liposuction. Liposuction allows to collect fat from the body and transplant it to the areas where it is needed without damaging the fat with sound waves to the adipose tissue. Therefore, the survival rate of fats taken and given to the hip is very high
- Phase 2: The extracted oils are purified and prepared for transfer.
- Phase 3: The plastic surgeon performs “fat injection on the butt” to certain areas in order to increase the volume and give the desired form to the butt. Not all of the oils given will remain in the given area and some of them will melt. For this reason, a little more fat injection is performed than it should be, taking into account the melting share.
- After surgery, the pain is minimal and easily controlled with painkillers.
- Those who have undergone this procedure should avoid sitting and lying directly on the hip for several weeks,lying face down is recommended.
- You will need to stand for all activities except using the toilet.
- When you’re ready, it will allow you to sit in a modified position, using a “bagel” – style seat or putting a pillow under your thighs to avoid putting pressure on your hips.
- After Brazilian hip aesthetics (BBL),Normal sitting activity is usually allowed after up to 8 weeks.
- According to the instructions of your plastic surgeon, you can continue light daily activities within 1 week after surgery and return to work within 10 to 14 days.
Is Brazilian hip permanent?
When performed by a qualified plastic surgeon, Brazilian butt surgery is an impressive procedure with long-term results.
Number of Operations
Return to work
*1 Night Stay
After the buttock surgery, it is necessary to rest at the hospital for one night under the control of a doctor and at home for about 7 days. These periods may vary from person to person and are decided by the doctor.