Rhinoplasty is an operation to fix deformities that is caused by injury, or to change the physical appearance of the nose. This is generally done to correct the birth defects, or to change the shape of the nose to facilitate breathing, by improving the shape of the nose to eliminate breathing difficulties. The most important element in these operations is that this process is carried out by an expert practitioner that has extensive knowledge in this field.
Nose photos are taken and will be edited before the surgery to show how the nose will look like after the surgery is done. It is also necessary to avoid herbal remedies, natural remedies and supplements two weeks before the surgery. In addition, smoking after the surgery slows down the postoperative healing process and increases the likelihood of infection.
- Local anesthesia or general anesthesia is performed according to the situation.
- During surgical intervention, a surgeon is performed through a small external incision that opens inside the nose or between the nostrils just below the nose.
- The form of the nasal bones or cartilage can be changed by the surgeon in various ways depending on the nasal structure and the existing material, depending on how much removal or how add-ons should be made from the nasal tissue.
- For minor changes, the surgeon can use cartilage from deeper points of the nose or from the ear.
Larger changes can use implants, ribs or cartilage in other parts of your body.
- Upon completion of these changes, the surgeon inserts the scalp and tissue back and stitches the incisions.
- After the nose job, you leave the hospital on the same day, but if there are other health complications, it is possible to stay in the hospital overnight.
During the first few days after anesthesia, memory loss, slow response time and difficulty making decisions may occur.
- Usually the inner dressings remain in place until 1-7 days after the operation.
- The surgeon can also tape a spelic to the nose for protection and support.
- This usually stays in place for about a week.
- In order to reduce bleeding and swelling after rhinoplasty, it is necessary to rest in the bed in a position where the head is higher than the chest.
- The nose may become clogged due to swelling or by sp spelics placed during surgery.
- Sports activities should be avoided in order to minimize the possibility of bleeding and swelling, to avoid excessive facial expressions such as bathing, nose snorting, laughing, brushing teeth softly to move the upper lip less.
- In addition, glasses or sunglasses should not rest on the nose for at least four weeks after surgery.
- 30 factor sunscreen should be used more than sun can cause permanent discoloration of the skin of the nose.
- There may be a temporary swelling of the eyelids or a black and blue discoloration for 2-3 weeks, you can return to work after 1 week of surgery.
Number of Operations
Must be checked
Back to work
*1 Night Stay
Before deciding on this shipping service of the nose, apply for your not being properly used for surgery. Some augmentation surgery may be possible or delayed.
Medical history: surgery is to get information about previous surgeries you have had. You should benefit from your pre-operative treatments from patients who are sick. Or it could be hemophilia congestion.
Physical examination and laboratory procedures: the practice will undergo a full examination prior to purchase. You will be able to examine the design and designs of your nose. Consider yours and yours. how well it makes sense is important for him to understand. Nose. Shaping accordingly before surgery will reduce dissatisfaction with the operating room.
Review of expectations: it will ask you what is expected. is to size up how you can look after surgery.
You should avoid avoiding aspirin anti-cells before rhinoplasty. This can cause frustrating extreme trouble. The request to be sent will be sent.
People with congenital or acquired deformities from previous trauma or surgery.
Reducing the nasal arch, shortening the nose length, making the tip more prominent and slightly upturned, and correcting the curvature of the nose.
Rhinoplasty can be performed at the age of 17 for men and at the age of 16 for women, where parental consent is mandatory for patients younger than 18 years of age.